All Kartridge accounts are linked to Kongregate.com accounts and use the same login.
Please follow these steps to recover your account:
I have access to the email account associated with the Kartridge account I am trying to recover.
- Reset your password by following this link.
If this link does not work, please follow these steps:
- Check your spam, promotion, or other email folders.
- Some email providers block our password reset links. If you have not received your password reset link within 24 hours, submit a support ticket.
- You may not be receiving the password reset link because the email on the account is not valid, has changed, or is incorrectly remembered. If you cannot remember the email account associated to your account, please submit a support request at email@example.com. You may be asked to provide verification of account ownership.
I do not have access to the email account associated with the Kartridge account I am trying to recover.
You may not have access because your account was hacked, stolen, or lost.
Our Conduct Guidelines state that your account security is your responsibility. We may not be able to provide support for accounts that have been hacked, stolen, or lost. Compromised accounts may be temporarily restricted during account recovery, or permanently removed.
To maintain the security of your account, follow these helpful tips:
- NEVER share your account information with anyone. Kongregate employees will never ask for your password.
- NEVER use simple passwords that follow patterns or use common phrases, such as "123456" or "password1"
- Avoid keylogging software or other malicious programs such as adware, malware, or phishing sites. We recommend regular scans of your computer using adware or malware removal software.
- Keep your account information updated. Be sure to regularly update any stored verification info, such as new a email address or location.
- Make sure that you log out of your account if you are using a shared computer.
If your account is compromised, please contact Kartridge support, who investigate each case further. You can contact support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
I do not remember the email account or username associated with the Kartridge account I am trying to recover.
SUBMIT A REQUEST HERE so we can help provide you with more assistance or information.