In order to ensure the best compatibility with Kartridge, here are some essentials to keep in mind when processing your game.
- All games must be uploaded as a Zip archive.
- The archive must contain an executable file that launches the game.
- Installers are not supported.
- For information on what is acceptable for submission, please read our Content Guidelines.
When uploading your files, select the EXE of the game's launcher from the dropdown.
The following executable names are ignored:
The following executable are only used if no other executable is found:
- The executable must have the `.exe` file extension.
- The executable must be inside an `.app` directory inside the `Contents/MacOS/` sub-directory
- The executable must have Unix execute permissions.
Read more on how to Customize Your Storefront.
For any technical issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article is closed for comments.