The most common cause for this is a blockage preventing Kartridge from accessing the purchasing system.
- VPN: If your device is connecting to the internet via a VPN, it can definitely cause some issues with purchasing attempts. We recommend connecting to the internet normally while making purchases.
- Adblocker/Antivirus: Some antiviruses, malware scanners and firewalls can impede purchase attempts. We recommend ensuring these pieces of software are fully up to date.
- Permissions blockage: You may be experiencing a lockout from your device's user account. We recommend creating a new local user account on your device to make sure it's not something caused by a one-off permissions problem.
- Profile manager: If your device has profile management software or if you are on an account with parental controls enabled, there can be any number of restrictive settings enabled to prevent purchasing.
- If you have Windows Defender, make sure that outbound connections from Kartridge are allowed by your device!
If you have attempted to resolve these issues and need additional help, please contact email@example.com!